Friday, April 20, 2012

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile on a Friday of a very long week...

Varsity Donuts


The message on the door says, "donuts make people happy."  Yes, they do!

I picked up a couple dozen donuts on my way to work to share with our team this morning.  The two guys behind the counter were super nice and super friendly.  High marks for anyone who tells me their favorite donut, doesn't get frustrated when I ask for two dozen donuts and ask him to choose which kinds, puts donuts number 13 and 26 (the bonus donuts for buying two dozen) in a separate bag and tells me that I don't have to share them with anyone unless I want to, and opens the door for me when I leave carrying a wallet, cell phone, small bag of top secret donuts and a giant box of donuts.

Plus, this place has ultra cool decor, they rent classic style bikes, and it smells like sugary heaven.  Enough said.

Spring Flowers


And, when I left the house this morning, the clementis by the garage was going crazy with beautiful blooms.  I just can't get enough of the purple blossoms.

No comments: