Sunday, April 15, 2012

Loads and loads of blooms

 We have been watching the progression of spring blooms in the yard.  The clementis started to bloom last week and today it was in rare form.

Get a load of all of those blooms!

You might remember that I posted about the first blooms on this point of pride in the yard.  We had an idea for a showy climbing vine on the post that holds the school bell.  The bell, a gift from my in-laws, is really special to us and has a featured place at the garden entrance.

Before we left for Topeka yesterday, I ran outside with my camera for a little photography practice and the chance to just enjoy some of the new blooms.


Love these blooms!


The impression of this gorgeous plant is the exclamation point on the garden this time of year.


Just can't get enough!


A bee was also enjoying the blooms this morning.  She put on quite a show while I was snapping photos.

No comments: