Friday, October 24, 2014

Plant geek: Fall containers


This week was a whirlwind of travel for work.  I actually arrived early for one of my appointments.  My early arrival was a function of being paranoid about traffic.  The previous day included a drive that was planned for one hour and ended up being three hours! At the risk of being late, I left well before sunrise.

When I made it to the charming little town, I did was I usually do - looked for a Starbucks.  You can bet on clean restrooms and a chance to grab something with caffeine.

On the walk back to my car, I saw this great little restaurant with the BEST fall arrangements.

Check out the window boxes.  I love the variety of textures and the height. 
When I was messing with the photos, I tried it in black and white.  When the color was removed the arrangement was still just as striking.

  
Near the door, this beautiful topiary was installed.  Love it!

No comments: