Susan left the media industry (producer for CBS) and Angora goats and Cormo sheep. The article tells her story and highlights her beautiful yarns.
There are also six fiction books on knitting that are listed with the article. I have one of the six checked off. For my knitting friends...
- The Friday Night Knitting Club (Berkley, 2008), by Kate Jacobs
- Knit Two (Putnam, 2008), by Kate Jacobs
- The Shop on Blossom Street (Mira, 2005), by Debbie Macomber
- A Good Yarn (Mira, 2006), by Debbie Macomber
- Cast On, Bet's Off (24/7 Publishing Group, 2007), by Jack Olesker
- Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter (Andrews McMeel Publishing, 2005), by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Happy reading and happy knitting!