Sunday, December 30, 2012

A great life...

A friend from work gave me this cute saying.  I plan to display it at my office as a reminder that the little things that are the sum of each day add up to big results.  It is really easy for me to get lost in the details and to sometimes be discouraged about progress towards important goals.  This saying is a great reminder!

There are a couple of bloggers/writers/entrepreneurs that I follow that speak to similar concepts.  Both are wise, accomplished women and each has a take on finding simple truths about life.

Becky Higgins often posts ideas that speak to her thoughts on living a good life.  The posts always begin, "Part of cultivating a good life is..."  You will really like her website with links to her blog and free printables.


I am also a huge fan of Gretchen Rubin.  Her Twelve Personal Commandments and Secrets of Adulthood really resonate with me.  She posted the Secret of Adulthood graphic below.  It seemed like a good fit for my reflections on making a difference through incremental effort.

I imagine that many of you are reflecting on 2012 and preparing for 2013.  Whether you are in the middle of a deep cleaning project or thinking about your hits and misses of 2012 or planning some exciting new adventure for the new year, I am wishing you the best.

No comments: