Monday, April 4, 2011

Getting organized

I have posted before about one of my favorite scrapbooking materials - paper ribbon. This stuff is amazing! It can be a quick border for a page, an accent on a handmade card, or the perfect accent wrap for a gift. I cannot get enough of this stuff.

My most recent purchase from Creative Memories spring offerings - the Fabulous and Rugged collection.
The stuff is so beautiful, how could it just be in a basket with all of my other supplies? I ordered two jewelry organizers - one for necklaces and one for earrings. After looking at them for several days on my kitchen table, I decided the earring version would be a great way to display the paper ribbon.
Fun, functional, and beautiful. I am very happy with this idea.
And, did I tell you the ribbon is reversible? How could it get any better?

No comments: